<title>Matt's Bit of Space</title> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4021413\x26blogName\x3dMatt\x27s+Bit+of+Space\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://matty03.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://matty03.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6247564420384019859', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

TOILETS & KATE BUSH

Last night I dreamt that I was installing a toilet for Kate Bush. I've seen 3 toilets installed in my lifetime, but it sure felt like I knew what I was doing. I explained all of the steps to Ms. Bush as I worked. She wasn't interested. She just wanted me to hurry and finish as she needed to "wee" --- as she put it.

Yes, these are things of which I dream.

5 Comments:

Blogger g8s said...

You have officially raised yourself to new heights in my esteem. Brilliant dream! I knew I liked you for a reason! And by the way, I just might like this post better than the one about the snails...

6:17 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

So did you get to see Kate's bush, or did she lock the door? ^_^

3:39 AM  
Blogger matty said...

g8s --- LOL! snails and kate bush. ...my new obsessions?

Jon -- why yes, she was there. Dressed in her robe watching as I toiled away on her bathroom floor.

10:55 AM  
Blogger snarl71 said...

See, Matt? There was a reason you were the one stuck in the condo those two times we had to replace the toilet! Homeownership does have its perks. If it weren't for those experiences, your dream could have been completely different.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Lol! That's a great dream Matty. Do you think it could have been a premonition though? Maybe one day you really *will* install a toilet for Ms Bush!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home