<title>Matt's Bit of Space</title> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4021413\x26blogName\x3dMatt\x27s+Bit+of+Space\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://matty03.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://matty03.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6247564420384019859', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, July 02, 2005

McSICK & HELL IS NO OPTION

OK, no speeches, please. However, to save some money I've been trying to skip lunch. However, yesterday I was just so damned hungry. I decided the cheapest alternative for me at that moment was McDonalds. I had a 3 piece Chicken Selects and a small Diet Coke ---- I got McSick. Not fun.

Oh, and I hope no one judges me too harshly --- but I am most excited about the new Rob Zombie movie, THE DEVIL'S REJECTS! It opens mid-month and I just can't wait. I really enjoyed his first directorial effort, HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES. Funny and even a bit scary -- plus one gets to see Karen Black in full bossom horror in a baby girl nightie with great fake yellow teeth! What more can one ask out of a movie? Prior to getting sick I saw that new film, ME, YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW. I liked it, but not as much as all of the critics. Still, I had not seen a film like it in years. Very much a throw back to the free spirit and ambivilant comedies of the 1970's.

I feel better today.

5 Comments:

Blogger g8s said...

Alright, no speeches, but you've seen 'Supersize Me,' haven't you? And have you read 'Fast Food Nation'?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who approves of Rob Zombie! Are you also a fan of his music? I always thought it was great for driving, and he clinched it for me when he released an LP on glow-in-the-dark white vinyl!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

I like KFC the best- i wish they just sold buckets of fried skin! I don't do it often, but when I do, i totally pig out

Glad you're feeling better

2:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Marisol said...

i won't mcspeech or mcjudge you, but i think much mchigher of you than to let you get mcsick on mcdonalds with mccommenting on it.

6:45 AM  
Blogger g8s said...

McDitto McMiss McMarisol!

7:23 AM  
Blogger matty said...

I know! I am really McSorry! No more Mickey D's for me!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home