<title>Matt's Bit of Space</title> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d4021413\x26blogName\x3dMatt\x27s+Bit+of+Space\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://matty03.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://matty03.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d6247564420384019859', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 31, 2005

MAN CLOGS

I know that they were only "in-style" for about a minute in the late 90's, but my man clogs are so very comfortable. I mean, all of those nurses, doctors and medical technicians must be on to something, right?

Still, this afternoon, as I was standing in a croweded elevator I noticed all of these "smart" and "snap-sassy" shoes from Kenneth Kole, Phat Pharm and Diesel. Everyone's feet looked so fine.

...and, then, there were mine.

Dressed in my Lucky jeans, Puma hoodie --- and Dansko clogs.

I felt out of place and in need of a make-over.

5 Comments:

Blogger snarl71 said...

Does this mean you'll FINALLY get rid of them? It figures you embarrass me the whole time we're together with those damn things and now that we're apart - you debate whether to retire them.

Figures

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Doug said...

Matt...DONT GET RID OF YOUR DANSKO's!!! I am rapturously in love with my pair (and they are completely beat up). They are the most comfortable shoe that I own and I wear them everywhere :)

7:23 AM  
Blogger taurusmen said...

I got dutch clogs for the last 20 years. Never got cold feet in them due to their massage abilities while walking !

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, i have just yesterday been debating getting danskos. they're so cool, don't get rid of them, they make men look so sensitive and tall. how do they make women look? i can't quite get used to the idea of having such un-edgy shoes. i feel like they'd make me look fat.

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, i have just yesterday been debating getting danskos. they're so cool, don't get rid of them, they make men look so sensitive and tall. how do they make women look? i can't quite get used to the idea of having such un-edgy shoes. i feel like they'd make me look fat.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home